Agroel ventilation hatches can be used both as inlet hatches (they mix recirculated indoor and outdoor air) and as outlet hatches (they allow warm air to leave a storage area).
- The frames of ventilation hatches are made of plastic with 3 chambers. They have excellent insulation qualities. The frames are reinforced inside with galvanized steel frames. This unique solution provides exceptional protection against hatches freezing to the frames.
- The plastic-framed hatches are substantially more resistant to temperature changes and high relative humidity in comparison with wooden hatches. Efficient double rubber insulation ensures tightness even in extreme weather conditions
- Hatches are equipped with polyurethane freon-free thermopanels. Thermopanels are covered on both sides with profiled, galvanized and painted metal sheets.
- Hatches are usually equipped with louvers to protect the storage against rain and sunlight. Louvers are made of durable zinc-plated sheet metal.
- Agroel hatches are specially made to order in various dimensions and colour finishes to match your exact specifications.